It's been aaaaaaaaaaaages since I wrote on here, so here goes:
Since I last updated this page, Inara's learnt a whole host if things. She can now walk on her tiptoes and turns in circles (future ballet star??), as well as pulling an amazing 'surprised' face that cracks me up every time. Running has been mastered, although without any grace at all! The child is more ape than human I swear. If it can be climbed, it WILL be climbed!
There has been a new boy at the childminders this week, Pierre, who is the same age as her, and he wants to be friends. It's very cute to watch him run up to her in the morning, but she's such a girl about it. Just ignores him and saunters off to do her thing - playing hard to get!
Lately, Inara has been super forward with kisses and cuddles. We managed to get a few cuddles on camera, but no kisses yet. She especially loves to hug her friend Maia, although Maia's not always quite so keen...
Some of my favourite pictures from summer:



No comments:
Post a Comment