Saturday, 3 July 2010

I'm melltttttttttting!

It's 35 degrees today (95F)...I am so hot!! We put Inara's paddling pool in the garden to let her have a splash about and cool down. She was a little reluctant at first, especially when she accidentally sat down and the water went up her back! After a few minutes she plonked herself down and amused herself with various cups and tupperware, pouring water onto my legs and her feet. I could have stayed out longer, but Inara decided 20 minutes was enough and ran back into the house, dripping swim nappy and all!

I've finished work for the summer now, 6 weeks off, yay!! Well, it's not really much of a holiday, just means I now have more time to clean, cook and look after Inara. She'll still go to the childminder for a couple of days in the week so she doesn't forget them and then freak out in August when I go back to work. I'm looking forward to having a lie in on Monday (anything past 7am is a bonus!) and enjoying the sunshine with my little bug. It's going to be hot, hot, hot all week, so I think we'll mainly be at the pool and park for hours at a time. Can't wait!

No comments: