Sunday, 8 February 2009

25 weeks and leaking boobs - argh!

So I knew leaking boobs were to be expected, but I was hoping it would take a few more weeks to kick in!  Happened for the first time tonight and I was not pleased!

Bub is pushing and jumping around in there, making my belly bulge out in places. It's very weird to watch! I get a lot of kicks after my morning coffee, we both get our energy boost. I get a lot when I am lying in bed too, sometimes just when I am about to drop off she'll give me a huge boot in the side to wake me up!

I am also finding that the skin on my stomach is getting itchy, another normal but annoying pregnancy symptom! It's quite recent, so I think I must be about to go through a growth spurt. I'm also finding my calf muscles are really tight in the mornings, I am having to stretch them out before I get up.

I have also added an editable list online for everyone who wants to buy us something. It's much easier to keep track of! Baby List

Stats:
Week: 25
Waist: 38" - crap!

No comments: