It was my last full day with the kids at school today, so we were all talking about babies. These are some of the things they said to me! They are all 8-10yrs old.
Paul - Isn't a baby kind of like a ball with a head until it's born?
Viola - My Mum couldn't get me out on her own, so a man used a bread knife on her. I think he must have worked at the hospital.
Katie - I nearly died when I was born, but I didn't.
Sally - Babies don't have eyes until they are an hour old (what???)
Ivana - You know what? I think your baby will be born upside down, so you'd better lie on your front to make sure.
Bradley - Do you have to scream when you have a baby? They do it a lot on TV. I think that would hurt my ears so don't do it.
Paul again - My Mum had a baby but I really wanted a PSP.
I was in tears!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment