Sunday, 19 April 2009

35 weeks

Time seems to be flying past! I can't believe we only have 5 weeks left until my due date. The cot and crib are finally in Germany, yay! They are at Luke and Amanda's apartment and they are going to bring them down next weekend.

My baby shower is next Sunday. I'm not sure what to expect! Amanda has been organising it all and I have instructions to leave her alone in my house for an hour beforehand so she can get up to all sorts of mischief! I'm really looking forward to Mum visiting too. It's going to be great to have her here to help with the last minute baby things and share some baby bonding time with me!

35 week info:
Bean's elbows, feet, bum and head are protruding from my stomach when she stretches and squirms about. Soon, as the wall of my uterus and abdomen will stretch thinner and let in more light, so the baby will begin to develop daily activity cycles.

This week, Bean is now sporting fingernails and has a fully developed pair of kidneys. Her liver can also process some waste products.

There's much less amniotic fluid and much more baby in there now! 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nap. Nap. Nap. Then nap some more. And when you are done with that, sleep in! I cannot stress this enough.

Hayley said...

Oh I am! I've been so lucky compared to the other women on my baby board. No night time bathroom visits, sleeping right through, yay!

Anonymous said...

...and mummy says - make the most of "sleeping right through" darling - there's a little person with a huge set of lungs just can't wait to keep you up all night!!! he he!! - (its payback time )