
Sunday afternoon was my baby shower! Everyone had a fun time playing games and eating far too much food! It was a 'pot luck' lunch, where you all bring a dish, so we had a great variety. I still have some leftovers! I managed to finish off the doughnuts by Tuesday - tough job but someone had to do it. Amanda did really well organising it all and decorating my lounge. There was a little washing line with baby clothes, shoes and bibs all hanging on it, so cute! Sylvi brought a (new!) potty and filled it with crisps - I don't think many were eaten lol.
It was lovely to have Mum here for the shower and for the few days before. We managed to organise a lot of baby stuff (this baby will have to change seven times a day to get to wear all her outfits!) and did some shopping.
Week 36:
Bean should still be gaining weight - about an ounce/ 28 grams a day. The good news is that by the end of this week, I will be full-term and could give birth any day now - eek. Bean is still head down and has started to engage. I've got to take my magnesium until Sunday and carry on with my raspberry leaf tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment