Inara seems to have developed a dislike for anything that tastes of pea or carrot! If you mix it in with something else then she'll eat it, but today I tried a pea/carrot combo that was not welcome! She gagged with almost every mouthful and refused to even eat half of it. She must take after her pea hating Aunt Sarah!
2 comments:
That's too funny... peas and carrots are two of my go to foods for Molly. However her absolute favorite things these days are kidney beans. I'm sure this will all change at some point, but for now I'm loving the fact that she's a veggie fan.
Inara LOVES broccoli though, go figure! I'm trying her a bit more on finger food, but she just looks at me like 'Mum, why does this toy taste like dinner?'. She's not worked out that things you can hold can also be food!
Post a Comment