She's taken huge developmental steps lately. In the last month she has learnt:
- wave bye bye and say 'Buh Buh' (bye bye)
- knee shuffle so she doesn't have to touch the ground with her hands. This came form her fear of touching grass!
- walk alone, the length of the downstairs is the most distance she's gone in one go so far
- point at things she sees and says 'Der' (I think she means 'there'!)
- wag her finger at people and say 'nuh nuh' (no no)
- feed herself with a spoon. She can't manage to scoop yet, but she dips her spoon into the bowl and eats whatever stick onto it!
- climb the stairs on her own (with us behind her obviously!)
- clap her hands
- put the phone to her ear to 'talk'
- holds her hands palm up and shrugs when you say 'All gone!'
I am so proud of her and I can't believe how fast she is growing!
1 comment:
Awww... the knee shuffle sounds adorable!
I'm sure more people comment on Facebook, but I'd still keep the blog. Even if it means you are copying and pasting between the two. It's a better way to archive everything. You'll want this as her "scrapbook" down the road.
Post a Comment