Sunday, 7 December 2008

4 months and hormonal

I can't believe how fast 4 months has gone! Another couple of weeks and I'm halfway there...eek. I'm feeling pretty good but still quote hormonal. The Mastercard advert where people are greeting their families at the airport has me in tears every time! 

Last night was Emma's hen night. A load of us from school and a few other friends went to Enchilada's Mexican restaurant followed by a club - which had an over 30's night! We had a great night and Emma got a lot of daft presents. I flaked out an hour or so after we got the the club, but I wasn't the first at least! My feet, hips and back were killing me after hours of sitting on a hard wooden chair and then dancing in heels. Still, it might have been my last chance to party so I was out as long as I could!

We've still not got the tree up or any decorations out. I think I'll get it out of the cellar tomorrow, but we need some lights for the tree. The town is decorated with all the market stalls in place. We went there last week and I had my first alcoholic drink of mulled wine, but it wasn't as nice as I was hoping. We're going to Ric and Emma's for Christmas dinner (yes, this early) later today which should be good.

No comments: