Thursday, 22 January 2009

Going to explode! Plus Mark develops a superpower

Really. I feel so full and stretched after eating, urgh. Last night I was SO uncomfortable, then my stomach kept me up all night, gurgling away. It's worse after dinner, so I might start eating a bigger lunch and smaller dinner.

Also, Mark has developed Baby Kryptonite! Whenever she kicks, he immediately puts his hand on me and.....zilch. As soon as he moves away or goes to do something else, she starts again! I swear she's secretly having a giggle at making Daddy run up and down the stairs all the time! Poor Mark has only felt one kick so far! I worked out that me shouting might be making her stop to listen to me, so I have a baseball bat that I bang on the floor instead, but it still doesn't work! I was trying to get him see her kick in the bath the other night, the water moves like the water in the cup in Jurassic Park, lol. He sat there while I carried on reading, but nada.

Good to know she's being a typical little girl and making her Daddy run around after her already!

No comments: