We are so excited! I have some scan pictures which I will try to put up tomorrow. They're not that clear, but you can see ribs, ears, legs etc. Baby wouldn't stop wriggling about when the Dr was trying to measure the leg bones, lol. We got to see the 4 chambers of the heart beating too, it was very cool. Arms, legs, toes, fingers etc all present and correct and Dr was very happy with the progress, looks like we have a normal, healthy baby!
3 comments:
Congratuations Hayley and Mark. I wish you both the best with your pregnancy. I was just telling Mandy that I can't wait for our boy to meet your daughter, Elliot?? Lovely name...what happened to Lorelai? I am sure my son will love the accent!
Good luck, stay healthy and take care.
Prax
Congratulations!
You are 1 of 5 ladies I know that's currently preggo and the other 4 are all having boys! So, way to break that trend. :-)
Oh, and I have one more friend that gave birth to a boy on the 1st.
Thanks guys! Prax...I didn't know I'd mentioned Elliot to anyone! I'm swinging between Lorelai (still) and Inara. Might have to create a poll to get some opinions!
Post a Comment