Our friend Steve dropped off our new travel system/pram today. He'd brought it back with him from the UK, bless him, as the shipping fees were almost more than the pram itself!
We went for the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System TSB in chocolate lime. It included a carrycot and car seat and click in/click out car seat base which was great. Mum and Dad kindly bought it for us as a baby/xmas gift, so we also got the raincover, parasol, deluxe footmuff and changing bag.
It took us a few hours to figure it all out, but we are really pleased with our choice. It's easy to open and close with one hand, it's not too heavy and will last until the baby is about 4 years old. I love the parent tray with clock/temp gauge and coffee cup holder!! I think I will definitely get a lot of use out of that...
The big news for me is that last night at 2:30am I finally felt my first proper kick! I was just lying in bed reading and I felt the usual 'bubbles' so I put my hand there and was rewarded with a hefty kick, woo! I called for Mark as I didn't want to move in case it stopped, but he couldn't hear me through all the doors. It did it again about 10 minutes later, and then I physically felt it move to another position, as one side of my stomach suddenly got really heavy. Such a weird but amazing feeling! Hopefully it will do it again soon so Daddy can feel it too!
1 comment:
The parasol is hilarious! I've never seen that before... too cute. A place to hold your drink is key... and I'm super jealous about the temp gauge. I've never seen that feature before. The best thing about strollers, you don't have to carry anything when shopping. You'll notice you actually miss them the first time you get out by yourself and realize you actually have to carry everything you purchased.
Post a Comment