
So today I hit 21 weeks. I've gotten a little bit bigger since last week, but I was full of dinner when we took this photo! I also measured my waist today as well, 36"...eeep! I weigh 10st 10lbs now too, but it's all bump. Mark thinks my face has filled out a little bit, but I can't really see it. It might just be that my new fringe makes my face look rounder and not as long.
We painted a few tester squares in the nursery this weekend. We cannot decide on a colour at all! I like soft, gentle colours like buttery yellow and greens, but Mark prefers bold, rich colours like deep reds and browns.
I'm going to try and persuade someone to take me to Ikea soon so I can get a few bits and pieces that we need (yes, need, not just want!). The cot is being bought by Mark's Mum and step-Dad, so we only need to buy a chest of drawers, a rug, curtains and a nursing chair/footstool. I also want to get a few cute decoration pieces I've seen online. Hopefully we'll have it all finished in a month, as I don't want to get too big to shop!!
1 comment:
I'd be up for a bit of retail therapy in Ikea at some point - it is right by my work so you could maybe train it up and I can take you home....
Post a Comment