
It seems my dates were slightly off by one day, so I go up a week every Sunday, not Monday. Anyway, I am fighting fit (sort of) and feeling much better. No more nausea, woo! I am still getting bad pelvic growth pains (PGP) which radiate from my lower back, down my left butt cheek and top of my thigh. It really aches but I think to myself, 'Hey, labour is going to be worse so suck it up!'.
We went bowling last night with Ian & Sylvia and Ric & Emma, but I took it really easy and used a 7 ball instead of my usual 10. I wasn't that good - I was so worried about pulling something that I couldn't really throw like I usually do (not that I was great before or anything!). Ric & Emma left early, but the rest of us stayed until about 12:30am and played some pool and darts. I had a really good time, it was nice to get out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment