
I've been down with a cold for the last few days. Mark's been pretty good, making me food and prodding me in the night to make sure I roll over and stop snoring (a lovely pregnancy by-product). So far pregnancy hasn't been the glowing skin and aura that I was hoping for. It's been more like spotty skin, sleeping loads and feeling exhausted all the time! I'm hoping that in a couple of weeks my skin will clear up and I'll enter the 'glowing' stage!
We have an OBGYN appointment on Monday. This is the first time we've been to a doctor in Germany, and it took me ages to find one. I'm hoping that she'll give me an ultrasound then so I can post some pictures on here for you.
I have found some really cute shirts for maternity wear. They are by www.mind-thebump.com and I love the Pea one above!
No comments:
Post a Comment