I am getting very bored sitting at home waiting for my blood test results. I did some housework today, but I am still getting tired out so quickly. I went shopping in town on Monday after my scan and it took me so long to get round the shops! My baby brain has kicked in too. I would leave one shop, get halfway to another and remember something else I needed in the first shop, go back, buy it, repeat process as needed! I am hoping it goes after I've had the baby, but 'experts' say it can take up to 2 years!
All the walking wasn't good for my hip either. My PGP is really playing up and I am finding it hard to get comfy in bed at night.
We took some bump pictures again last night. When we have a few more I will post them so you can see me getting fat!
No comments:
Post a Comment